Work With DT Careplus Ltd
With vast experience in the childcare and care profession, we recognise the need for reliable and friendly service dedicated to finding you a rewarding and motivating job and support you to develop your career.
We can offer:
- Regular job placement
- Support in continuous professional development
- Good terms and conditions of work
- Good rates of pay
We provide help and guidance throughout the recruitment process and good continuous support.
Our care workers are required to have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience and/or a recognised care qualifications and/or trainings.
- Minimum of two independent professionals, character, education and employment references.
- A recent passport sized photograph of yourself.
- Driving Licence – both parts (or birth/marriage certificate if a non-driver).
- Proof of address, for example, two utility bills of your current home address.
- An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Your full UK passport or EEA national passport/identity card OR a current visa OR other travel document endorsed to show that the holder has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK or current leave to enter or remain in the UK and can undertake work.
Mandatory and Induction Training
Some of our current staff
and their experience with DT Careplus
Adetutu Shobande (BA Hons) - Registered Manager/Director
Anthony Shobande - Director
Anishah Hussain - Senior Care Worker
I have been working for DT Careplus for 5 years, and have gained my confidence from this job since I was 17 years old.
The company had offered many experiences that I was able to work with.
DT Careplus is a great team to work with which I found excellent and think this is important in health/social care.
Working with different clients is a joy to work with as well as making a difference in their lives.
Louise Herman - Administrative Assistant
I was recruited in September 2015 as an Administrative Assistant.
I work in the office, and am good with computers.
I am skilled in using computer graphic software, and have a good working knowledge of software applications, and handling data.
DT Careplus is a great company to work for.
The team is friendly, and the management very supportive.
Asma Maroof - Care Worker
Since I’ve started working at DT CarePlus, I’ve really enjoyed myself as I have now gained a lot of experience and confidence here.
DT CarePlus are amazing, they are so supportive and helpful.
They offer so much support and ensure the well-being of every member of staff, they have made me feel truly welcome since I have started with them.
DT CarePlus are very kind, friendly, responsive and understanding.
It truly feels as if you’re a part of the family!
Position: Care and Support Workers
Contract Type: Temporary / 0 hours / Variable
Location: Luton, Central Bedfordshire and surrounding areas
Hours: Flexible and/or regular hours (daytime, evenings, weekends and possibility of waking nights and sleep-ins)
Starting: After successful recruitment process
Hourly Rate: From above living wage per hour, depending on age, experience, time of the year and type of contract
Description: Care, respite and daycentre services for children and adults with autism and learning disabilities in the service users’ own home, the community and/or our daycentre Thrive.
Essential Requirements: Experience of working with children and and/or adults with autism and learning disabilities, including physical disabilities.
Desirable Requirement : Car Driver (company cars available for business use)